Class Teacher for September 2021
Salary negotiable based upon experience
We are looking for a class teacher with an outstanding approach to teaching and learning for our successful, ambitious Catholic Primary School which is part of the Good Shepherd Catholic Trust. We have a vision of excellence for all of our pupils and staff. You can help us achieve our vision if you are an inspirational teacher who motivates both pupils and staff. Roles and salary will be adjusted for the right candidates.
You should be:
- Someone who strives for outstanding all of the time and who always gets the very best progress and achievement from their pupils
- Ambitious for yourself and the children in your care
- Committed to excellence, enjoyment and fun
- Able to work as a close team to achieve the very best for our children
- A practising Catholic or a teacher committed to support the Catholic ethos of our schools
- Someone who is reflective about their practice shares their strengths and seeks to address their areas for development.
We can offer:
- An outstanding primary school, which promotes the highest possible standards
- A dedicated, highly skilled and supportive staff team
- A dynamic senior management team who will support your career development and empower you to lead and innovate
- Wonderful children who are respectful and well behaved.
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A great opportunity to play a leading role in a successful and caring federation
- Strong Parish and Community links
Further details below and an application form can be obtained here or by contacting the school office.
- Please note that only the CES application forms will be accepted.
- CVs alone will not be accepted.
- Visits to school are welcomed and encouraged. Contact the school office to arrange a visit.
- Please email your completed application form and supporting documents to:
- Closing date for applications: Friday 25th June
- Interviews: Week beginning Monday 5th July
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School and the Good Shepherd Catholic Trust are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
|1. Application Form - ST Teacher 2021.docx||Download|
|2. Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_1974_-_Disclosure_Form (3).docx||Download|
|3. Consent_to_Obtain_References_Form (1).docx||Download|
|4. Recruitment_Monitoring_Form (3).docx||Download|
|Contract_of_Employment_-_Teacher_-_Academy (CES Model Example).pdf||Download|